Wednesday 18 January 2017

Rehab, part 2


"Yeah"....
" Be a good kid, Wallace... You need some education "
Mick entered the library, his face bore the most disappointed look ...
He had never been to a library ever since he dropped out of high school...
He surfed through the book shelves, picked up a book on history of martial arts and began
reading... After two pages, he felt like the most depressed person on earth...
He took out his phone, and started texting his friends to see if there was any party around
After a while, he felt a tap on his shoulder...
"Excuse me?" It was a female voice
"Would you mind keeping your phone on silent mode? Or would you mind just leaving the
library??"
"Excuse me, miss? The faint sound of texting disturbs you?? Why don't you get a life?? What
the hell are h you doing reading in a fucking library?? You want peace?? Go to a cemetery and
read! But I WILL KEEP TEXTING! You know why?? Because this book (waving the book in front
of her ) is bloody boring as hell!!
"My mistake... I should've never talked to you, given the fact that you're uncultured... So much so that you don't even know library is for reading books and not for texting..."
"Excuse me, Uncultured??"
"Definitely! The bandage on your hand, it's from fighting... Definitely you're a goon or some hood
gangster.."
By this time, the librarian arrived, for they were practically screaming... "Out! Both of
you!"
"Why should I leave?? Ask him to leave!"
"Yo, in case you don't get it miss morality, I was gonna leave anyway... Huh!"
Mick left the library... The girl still stood there, fuming, watching him leave... And then she
came back to her desk
"Keisha, on a different note, he was kinda hot though..."
"Shut up Cathy... He was a lout.."
"Yeah, but... Bad boys have their own swagger, you know"
"Should I just go home and tell mom you're attracted to goons now?"
"Hey, relax sis... I didn't mean that... I just... Leave"
Though Keisha scolded Cathy, her sister, for showing interest in that guy and threatened to
kill her when Cathy said ....
"we should find out more about him, probably grab coffee together",
Keisha couldn't help thinking about him...
"An uncultured fellow", she thought..
"Keisha! I just forgot! We gotta go to Brian's party this evening! Gosh! I haven't even been to
the parlor yet! And there's gonna be like, a hundred guys!"
"Jesus, Cathy! They're not coming there to see you... It's just a normal house party"
"Hey, you don't need to dress up because your engagement is fixed already, but I need to
find someone to get engaged to... So, please"
Mick walked back to his home... Ran, actually... The morning was terrible, thanks to that
irritating girl from the library, he didn't want to miss the little backyard basketball match with his
buddies...
"Yo! Here comes, tough guy Wallace!"
"Ey, he doesn't look like he's in his best mood"
"Yo Mick! What up?? Store sold you stale milk or something? Hahaha!"
"Ha ha! Very funny, bitches... I had a bad fucking morning is all"
"Hey, what's up man? Cmon share with us"
"So I was at the library..."
"Wait, what?? Library?? Like, with books and shit? The fuck, man?! What's wrong with you??"
"Yeah, it was all Antwon's idea... And there I am, bored to death, when I was texting some of
my boys, if there's a party around... Well, you guys know CJ, right? He said his brother Brian's
hosting a party, so I was just confirming that I'mma be there when this girl comes outta nowhere
and tells me the sound of texting irritates her! Tf, man?! I didn't go for a long quarrel and then this fat librarian comes up and asks me to leave... And, that's all"
"Ha ha! She's a stupid bitch she is.." Said one of his friends...
"Nyah, she don't look like no bitch... I mean not the 'bitch' bitch type.. But she was irritating for
real..."
"Yo, what was she like, man? I mean..."
"Fuck you, dawg! I don't wanna see her face again, that's all I know"

No comments:

Post a Comment